August 5th, 2020
Today, Kroger presented a Comprehensive Offer to UFCW Local 455. It is a good offer and does the following:
- Improves wages for all associates – this increase is in addition to the wage increase you received in October 2019
- Secures and stabilizes health care for you and your family
- Stabilizes the current pension fund
- Allows you to accumulate personal holidays quicker
- Increases minimum hours guarantee to 18 hours per week
- Improves your ability to maximize hours
We have more bargaining dates scheduled for August 11-12.
Our Comprehensive Offer, including new wage scales, is available for you to download and review. You can also view our proposed wage increases based on your position. These wage sheets explain what our proposed increases mean for you and your family.
You can go to the www.krogerhoustoncba.com for updates on the negotiation process. If you have any questions, please talk to your store leader or email email@example.com.
Thanks for all you do for your customers, communities and each other. Stay safe and be well.
Return To Front Page