October 8th, 2020
Just a quick reminder that effective October 4, 2020, Kroger implemented the wage package from our Last, Best and Final Offer. These new wages will be reflected in your October 15 paycheck. That’s good news and means:
- Increased pay for department heads, assistant department heads, leads, and top-rate part-time and full-time associates
- Increased premiums for leads in Floral, Dairy, eCommerce and Backdoor Receivers
- Increased premiums for Assistant Department Heads
- A new $1.00 premium for both full-time and part-time night crew associates
Associates in wage scales benefit, too!
- All other associates in the wage scale progression steps will continue to receive their regularly scheduled six-month increase from the date of their last increase.
- For associates that received a progression increase on April 5, 2020, your six-month increases went into effect on October 4, 2020 and will be reflected on your October 15 paycheck, too.
- And don’t forget, on February 7, 2021, associates in the current wage scale will move to the new wage scale and will receive an increase as part of our Last, Best and Final Offer wage implementation.
Kroger extends availability of prior offer, including Ratification Bonus – your vote counts
We have heard from many of you that you would like to have the opportunity to vote and have the opportunity to receive the Ratification Bonus for eligible top-rated associates, leads, assistant department heads and department heads.
- Kroger has extended the availability of its prior offer, including the Ratification Bonus, if the offer is ratified on or before October 17, 2020. We hope your union allows you to vote, have a voice and decide whether our Last, Best and Final Offer is good for you and your family. If you would like to vote, make sure the union hears from you!
- You can download and review our Last, Best and Final Offer for Clerks and Meat or ask your store leader for a copy.
Your benefits for 2021 – enroll in the company-administered plan
Return To Front Page
- Open enrollment for 2021 benefits in the Kroger-administered plan is November 2 through November 20.
- Look for our Transitions newsletters, which will help guide you through the open enrollment process.
- Remember, your benefit plan is funded and sponsored by Kroger. Under the terms of our Last, Best, and Final offer, that is the company-administered plan. If you don’t enroll for the company-administered plan, you will not have health care coverage effective January 1, 2021.
- Our Kroger Benefits Service Center is available to take your calls and address your concerns 7 days a week at 1-877-373-3397. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.