October 13th, 2020
Our focus continues to remain on you, providing you with more pay and securing and stabilizing your health care benefits in a company-administered plan.
In case you missed it, here are some important reminders:
- For eligible top-rated associates, your new wages will be reflected this week in your October 15 paycheck.
- Kroger has extended its Last, Best and Final offer, including Ratification Bonus: $300 to Top-rate PT Associates, $500 to Top-rate FT Associates, $600 to Department Heads
- The deadline to vote and potentially receive the ratification bonus is on or before October 17.
- If you would like to vote, make sure the union hears from you.
- Open Enrollment for your Kroger-administered plan is November 2-20.
- If you don’t enroll for the Kroger-administered plan, you will not have health care coverage effective January 1, 2021.
- Our Kroger Benefits Service Center is available to take your calls and address your concerns 7 days a week at 1-877-373-3397. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
We are scheduled to meet with Local 455 this week on Oct. 15-16. You can review our Last, Best and Final Offer for Clerks and Meat.
Return To Front Page